STUDY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
STUDY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
The Czech Republic is an extremely beautiful European country which came into independent existence after peaceful dissolution of Czechoslovakia into Czechs and Slovaks in 1993. The split was called as ‘the Velvet Divorce’ due to the peaceful manner in which it took place. It is a developed nation and is a part of European Union and Schengen area. An environmentally conscious country with varying landscapes. Its capital city is Prague and currency is the Czech Koruna (Kč). Around 40,000 international students are presently studying in Czech and this landlocked country provides excellent courses in a wide variety of fields. A degree from the Czech Republic stands internationally recognized. Summer jobs and part time jobs are widely popular and act as a good source of earning money for students.
Popular courses in Czech are:
1. Economics (University of Economics, Prague)
2. Food Safety and Quality (University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Brno)
3. Chemistry and Technology (University of Chemistry and Technology Prague)
4. Applied Informatics in Transport (University of Pardubice)
5. Food and Biochemical Technology (University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague)
6. Engineering Informatics (Tomas Bata University in Zlín)
7. IT Management (University of New York in Prague)
8. Applied Electronics (Technical University of Ostrava)
9. Physiotherapy (Masaryk University)
10. Forestry (Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague)
1. Psychology (University of New York in Prague)
2. Hospitality and Tourism (Sevanan Business School)
3. English Language and Literature (University of New York in Prague)
4. International Relations (Anglo-American University, Prague)
5. Communication and Mass Media (University of New York in Prague)
6. Business Economics (University of Economics and Management )
7. Humanities, Society and Culture (Anglo-American University, Prague)
8. Politics and Society (Anglo-American University, Prague)
1. Business Administration (University of New York in Prague, University of Economics, Prague)
2. European Bachelor in Business Administration (University of New York in Prague)
1. Automotive Electronic Systems (Technical University of Ostrava)
2. Applied Sciences in Engineering (Brno University of Technology)
3. Transport Means (University of Pardubice)
4. Master in Biomedical Engineering and Informatics (Czech Technical University in Prague)
5. Master in Physical Activity and Active Living (Palacky University)
6. Masters in Health and Social Care Management (Sevanan Business School)
1. Medicine Doctor 6 years (M.D.) (Biochemistry, Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, etc.) (University of Ostrava)
2. Doctor of Dentistry (Palacky University)
3. Doctor of General Medicine (Anatomy, Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Histology, Physiology), preclinical subjects (Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology) (Palacky University)
1. MBA in Project Management,Finance & Banking, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Management etc. (University of New York in Prague, University of Economics and Management, Anglo-American University , Prague)
1. European Governance (Masaryk University)
2. Computer Science – Computer Graphics and Game Development/ Artificial Intelligence/ Software Systems (Charles University)
3. Tropical Forestry and Agroforestry (Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague)
4. Technology and Environmental Engineering (Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague)
5. Applied Chemistry (University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague)
6. Economics and Management (Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague)
7. Natural Resources and Environment (Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague)
8. Land and Water Management (Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague)
9. Informatics (Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague)
10. Environmental Geosciences (Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague)
11. Biotechnology (University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague)
WHY STUDY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC?
Free education – If you are familiar with Czech language, the good news is that your tuition fee equals to zero. If you are not, then you have to pay the tuition fee ranging from INR 40,000 to INR 12,00,000 per year depending on the study programme you choose.
Vibrant culture – You will be amazed at the cultural richness of Czech. Everything including food, music, art, literature, architecture is worth appreciating.
Sixth safest country – The country ranked sixth in the world’s safest and most peaceful countries according to Global Peace Index 2017.
A wide range of available courses – In the Czech Republic, you can find any course from Literature to Medicine, from Economics to Engineering. These courses are taught by a highly qualified professional teaching staff.
Advantageous location – The country is located in the heart of Europe and borders nations such as Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Poland.
A travel worthy country – In Czech, you will find 12 UNESCO Heritage Sites, water sports in Czech are particularly popular. Prague, the capital city, has some ultra-appealing places like Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Charles Bridge, Dancing House etc.
Low cost of living – Lunch in a student’s canteen costs around INR 150, accommodation in a student’s dormitory costs around INR 9500, entry to museum costs around INR 115.
Membership of international organizations – The Czech Republic is a member of international organisations such as the European Union (EU), North Atlantic treaty Organisation (NATO), Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the United Nations (UN), Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).
• IELTS score of :
1. 6.5 (overall) and 6.0 (in each section) for post-graduation
2. 6.0 (overall) and 5.5 (in each section) for graduation
• Most of the Czech universities conduct an aptitude test for the selection of students.
• Prove proficiency in Czech language if you want to study in a Czech-language programme
1. A valid passport
2. IELTS scorecard
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Completed application form
5. 4 passport size colour photographs (background should be white)
6. Mark sheet of class XII (for graduation) and of class XII and graduation (for post-graduation)
To explore the plethora of opportunities in Ukraine, fix an appointment with Phoenix Education now!