ARTS AND COMMERCE IN UKRAINE
COUNTRIES FOR DUAL DEGREE PROGRAMME
1. MYKOLAS ROMERIS UNIVERSITY (VILNIUS, LITHUANIA)
2. CRACOW UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS (POLAND)
3. GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT IN BARCELONA (SPAIN)
4. BALTIC INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY (RIGA, LATVIA)
NOTE : FOR ALL THE ABOVE COURSES IELTS IS NOT REQUIRED.
Keeping in mind the political and economic situation globally, every nation requires experts which can handle sensitive international issues with utmost care and intellect. Dynamism in the field of International Economics is of interest to many as it explores trade relations among nations, negotiations among countries, interventions by WTO and IMF, etc. Universities of Arts and Commerce in Ukraine are illustrious for promulgating professional knowledge that can make one a distinguished economist at an international level.
People who have studied Economic Cybernetics are keenly sought by employers in the banking and insurance industry and by manufacturers, for management and regulation of economic processes. Department of Economic Cybernetics and Applied Economics in V.N. Karazin Kharkov National University imparts knowledge in mathematical, financial, analytical and quantitative fields to make the students proficient in financial analysis, the formation of investment portfolios and the like.
An MBA degree continues to sound rewarding to students worldwide due to countless job opportunities in the field. Master’s degree in Business Administration has become a pre-requisite whether you want to start your own enterprise or work for an already existing organization. No company in today’s date can think of surviving without business administrators. The pedagogy of MBA in Ukraine would make you adept in market behaviors, competition strategies, management decisions, improving work performance, marketing management, legalities of contemporary business and give your career a necessary impetus. Therefore, any field of specialization (Finance, Marketing, HRM, IB, IT and so on) you might be interested in, Ukraine is the place where your feet should land.
Technology rules the world. IT is one of the most progressive and highest paid fields in the world as employers need people skilled in computers to do everything from creating a file to analyzing the data. You might be aware that Computer Scientists and IT professionals in Ukraine are of global stature. According to the outsourcing Journal, Ukraine ranks first in the outsourcing market in Eastern Europe. Poltava University of Economics and Trade provides a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences and Informational Technologies covering courses in Programming and Computer Architecture.
Why Arts and Commerce in Ukraine?
Dual degree programs – under this, a student gets to study in two countries during the course but the degree is awarded by the main university. Dual degrees are also called pathway programs as they provide an easy route to Schengen countries. Thus, those who cannot directly go to countries like Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland (because they could not clear their IELTS exam or due to any other factor) can now easily enter these countries through Dual Degree Programs offered by Ukrainian universities. Also, students get cultural exposure and gain the experience of having studied in two countries. Due to so many advantages associated with a dual degree program, it is highly popular among students. Since the seats to such courses are limited, students are advised to enroll well in advance so as to not miss so wonderful an opportunity.
European lifestyle – studying in Ukraine automatically enables you to adopt a European standard of living. Who does not want to live a life like Europeans do?
A traveling delight – From Carpathian Mountains to Pearl of the Black Sea, there are hell lots of amazing tourist places in Ukraine. It has a marvelous history of art and culture. Archaic cathedrals, prepossessing landscapes, impressive architecture, magnificent monasteries, and jaw-dropping scenery are the words incapable of describing the beauty of Ukraine which you won’t like to miss exploring. http://www.traveltoukraine.org/mustsee.htm
IELTS/TOEFL not required – you do not require to go through training and tests to prove your proficiency in the English language. This saves your time to a great extent.
Quality and low-cost education – Ukrainian education is acclaimed for its quality. From the education fees to transportation costs, studying and living in Ukraine is very economical. Distinguished faculty and tuition fees as low as US$2000 – US$2600 make Ukraine the favorite destination for those who want to pursue a degree in Arts and Commerce.
Movement across the Schengen area – one big advantage of the dual degree programs in Ukraine is that the student gains access to the countries which have signed the Schengen Agreement.
International recognition of Ukrainian degree – international organizations such as UNESCO, European Association of Universities and European Union recognize a degree from Ukraine.
DUAL DEGREE PROGRAMME
: Economic Cybernetics
: International Economy
2) FINANCE, BANKING, AND INSURANCE
: Banking and Financial Analyst
: Finance and Credit
: Personal Management and Labour Economics
: Financial and Economic law
5) COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
: Intelligent decision in financial and Credit Sector
MASTERS PROGRAMME :
1) Accounting and Taxation
2. Accounting and Auditing of entrepreneurship
3. Accounting and auditing in banks
4. Accounting and Auditing in Business Administration
5. Accounting, analysis and audit NBFI’s
6. Accounting and analytical maintenance of management entities
2) Finance, Banking, and Insurance
1. Financial services industry
2. Banking Management
3. Management of banking security
4. Financial consulting
5. Insurance Management
6. Innovative technologies in financial institutions
7. Crisis management in the bank
8. Marketing in the bank
9. Financial Management
10. Management of innovation activity
11. Banking services in agriculture
12. Financial management in business
13. Management of bank investments
14. Management of financial services
15. Financial monitoring and banking business
16. Banking and financial markets
1. Business administration
2. Management of Financial and Economic security
3. Management of Human Resources
A student must have:
1. Mental and physical fitness
2. An adequate source of funding their education
3. Attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course
4. Obtained a consolidated score of at least 50% in standard XI and XII (for a Bachelor’s degree) and at least 50% in Bachelor’s (for a Master’s degree)
1. A valid passport
2. Birth certificate
3. Completed application form
4. School/college leaving certificate.
5. Medical Certificate and HIV Certificate.
6. Parents’ Bank statement (at least of the past 6 months).
7. An invitation letter issued by the Ministry of Education, Ukraine.
8. 12 passport size color photographs(background should be white).
9. Mark sheet and passing certificate of class 10th from a recognized board.
10. Gap certificate for students with a gap after class 12th.
11. Mark sheet and passing certificate of class 11th and 12th from a recognized board.
12. Affidavit certificate confirming that parents shall sponsor the student’s education
1. Lviv Banking Institute
2. National University of Kharkiv
3. Kyiv National Economic University
4. Taras Shevchenko National University, Kiev
5. National Academy of Fine Art and Architecture
6. Kiev National University of Trade and Economics
7. The International Management Institute (MIM-Kyiv)
To explore the plethora of opportunities in Ukraine, fix an appointment with Phoenix Education now! Contact Us Here