Sailpoint IdentityIQ Implementation Course
This is a free self-paced course designed to give you an overview of Identity and Access management and SailPoint IdentityIQ capabilities
1)Identity and Access Management Demo
2)SailPoint IdentityIQ Overview
3)Sailpoint IdentityIQ Installation and Architecture
It Should Contain this Slide Deck – Prezi
Video 1 – Sailpoint IdentityIQ Demo
This tutorial talks about what is Identity and Access Management and gives you and overview of the following
• Overview on sailpoint.
• What’s IDM and IAM?
• What’s entitlements?
• Why to use IDM and IAM tools?
• What’s Identity enabled enterprise?
• What we are trying to do with sailpoint? or What exactly sailpoint does?
• What’s application on boarding?
• What are connectors?
• What’s Identity warehouse and Identity cube in sailpoint user interface (Identity IQ)?
• RBAC (Role Based Access Control) – Access policies.
• What’s significance of ‘HISTORY’ tab in sailpoint user interface (Identity IQ)?
• What’s significance of ‘CERTIFICATIONS’ tab in sailpoint user interface (Identity IQ)?
• Risk involved in managing Identity and how sailpoint solved it? (Tab in sailpoint user interface (Identity IQ))
• Activity monitoring. (Tab in sailpoint user interface (Identity IQ))
• User rights. (Tab in sailpoint user interface (Identity IQ))
• IDM and IAM simple break down.
• Why only sailpoint? Why not some other tool? (Also includes Gartner reports)
• Cyber security skills and salaries in IT market.
• Overview on other content offered by sail point.
• Sailpoint profiles in IT market.
• Certifications on sailpoint
Video 2 – Sailpoint Installation Part 1
In this video, we discuss setting up components required for Sailpoint Installation. 1) Java – JDK + JRE 2) Application Server – Apache Tomcat 3) Database Server – Mysql community server
Video 3 – Sailpoint Installation Part 2
In this video we talk about setting up the fourth component required in Sailpoint Installation and that is Sailpoint Software itself
Video 4 –
In this video, we discuss about patching IdentityIQ Environment.